WHY STUDY IN TURKEY?
Turkey has 2 of its universities from the top 200 universities worldwide. And all Turkish universities are internationally recognized with partnerships in the USA and UK like MIT and London School of Economics.
ERASMUS EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Students can study for a whole semester/year at some EU universities through the European Erasmus Exchange Program.
Entry requirements for Turkish universities are easily achievable. Below are the minimum entry requirements in order to get accepted into a university in Turkey.
• IB: 20 points or IB certificates
• IGCSE: Most accept 2 A-Levels, grades (A-C) or 8 O-Levels, grades (A-C)
• French BAC: Starting from 8 points
• American Diploma: Starting from GPA 2.0 (no SAT required)
• Thanaweya Amma: Starting from 50%
IELTS and TOEFL is not a must, as students can take an English test upon arrival into university.
Fees & Expenses:
Bachelor degree average tuition fees per year: $3,200 up to $12,000
Bachelor in Medicine & Dentistry fees per year: $14,000 $25,000
Master’s Degree average tution fees: $6,000 $12,000
Living Expenses & Accomodation:
Living expenses and accomodation per year strating from
$2,000 up to $8,000