WHY STUDY IN THE GERMANY?
Study Business in one of the most reputable and trusted educational systems and destinations.
Bachelor Degree is in 3 years.
Master Degree is 1 or 2 years.
All Courses are tutored in English Language.
Students are allowed to have 20 Hours per week to work in a part-time job.
Students can have 1 year after graduation to search for a job.
Variety of Scholarships for International Students.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAVEL INSIDE OF EUROPE
• IB: 26 points or IB certificates
• IGCSE: It will be a case by case scenario (as the student must send his/her transcripts to be sent to admission)
• French BAC: Starting from: 14 points
• American Diploma: Starting from GPA 2.3 (no SAT required)
• Thanaweya Amma: Starting from 70%
Fees & Expenses:
Bachelor degree average tuition fees per year: Starts from €8,800
Master degree average tuition fees per year: Starts from €8,800
Living Expenses & Accommodation:
Living expenses and accommodation per year starting from
€4,100/ up to €10,000